Employee Assistance for the New Generation of Employees.
We will help you to achieve your goals.
Employees may reach EAS:
- On their own accord at 205-933-7442
- At the suggestion of a friend, relative or co-worker. People who are under deep personal stress need support and guidance; but, are often unable to use good judgement on how to resolve the issue. A referral by one who cares could turn one’s life around.
- At the suggestion of a supervisor, who after observing the deterioration in work performance instructs a person to access EAS services so that the program can help them get their job performance up to an acceptable level before disciplinary action has to be taken.
EAS is completely confidential:
- Information shared with EAS and the referral agencies that may be necessary will not be communicated with anyone unless authorized by the employee.
- EAS is available at no cost to the employee.
- Your company pays the cost of EAS as a benefit to employees, their dependents and/or family members.
FINANCIAL & LEGAL ISSUES
The EAS Program's Benefits to Employers
- Reduction in on-the-job accidents
- Reduction in disciplinary actions
- Reduction in grievances
- Reduction in sick leave
- Reduction in turn-over and replacement costs
- Reduction in health care benefits
- Reduction in absenteeism
- Reduction in tardiness
- Reduction in Management and Supervisory time lost dealing with employee issues
How to make a formal referral
Please click on the button below and follow the instructions to make a formal referral.
Should you have any questions regarding the Formal Referral Process, please contact us for clarification via 205-933-7442 or clicking on the “contact page”.
Looking for an EAP Program?
Want to cut the cost of your current EAP Provider?
We service companies ranging from 6-5000+ employees across Alabama and the surrounding states.. We will work with you to tailor a program suitable to the needs of your company and employees at a cost your company can afford.
Currently an EAS client with questions about our services?
Please contact us by phone or email for clarification of how we can help.